FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:Are all of Mag Park shoes Authentic?
- Yes, we guarantee our inventory is authentic.
- It means the pair/ item has been previously used slightly or has some wear. Customers are encouraged to ask for more pictures via (Instagram LINK) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For any changes or cancellations please email email@example.com promptly, we are unable to make any changes once the items have shipped.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL
- Due to the nature of our business we do not offer returns or exchange.
- Any concerns please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- No exceptions can be made for any reason, especially once a shoe is worn
No, we will only ship to confirmed/ matching billing and shipping address.
- Mag Park accepts: American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and Paypal.
- Mag Park does buy out shoes, collections of any size, once a purchase price has been agreed to.
ROUTE PACKAGE PROTECTION FAQs
What is Route and Green Package Protection?
- Route's Green Package Protection is a package protection solution that helps cover your order in the event that your order gets lost, stolen, or damaged while in transit while also protecting the planet. We know how frustrating it is to have something happen to your order, so we’ve partnered with Route to offer added assurance that you’re supported, no matter what. Green Package Protection can be added during checkout.
- Every time you add Green Package Protection to your order, Route donates to support an agroforestry initiative that removes CO₂ from the air and promotes a flourishing ecosystem.
- You can also utilize the Route App to visually track all of your online orders in one place and easily file a claim with their team. Whether you’re tracking via the Route App or online Route’s real-time shipping updates keep you in the loop throughout every part of your delivery. Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here
Purchased Route's Green Package Protection and looking to file a shipping issue online? File here
What is Carbon Neutral Shipping?
- Route is covering the cost to neutralize shipping emissions when you add "Green Package Protection" at checkout. "Green Package Protection" Shipping includes package protection at the same cost as before, with the additional benefit that your shipment is carbon neutral. By adding Green Package Protection to your cart, you're automatically taking instant climate action – no donation required.
How does Green Package Protection/Carbon Neutral Shipping work?
- Route has partnered with Patch, a carbon credit marketplace, to facilitate the purchase of carbon credits to neutralize your emissions. Carbon credits represent a certified unit of carbon removal or avoidance delivered by environmental projects that can be purchased to naturally remove carbon from the air. Patch is a high-integrity carbon removal project that is vetted and certified by organizations like Gold Standard, Verra, Climate Action Reserve, and The American Carbon Registry.
Where is My Order?
- Once your order has been fulfilled by our team, a shipping confirmation with a tracking number will be emailed. You can download Route’s mobile app for iOS or Android to visually track your package and receive real-time notifications on its estimated delivery.
How Do I File a Claim for my Lost, Damaged, or Stolen Order?
- If you insured your order with Route at checkout, you will receive a confirmation email from Route with a link to file a shipping issue.
- You can also file a shipping issue on Route’s app or via the web here. To file a claim, you will need your store order number OR Route ID number and the email address that was attached to the order.
Haven’t downloaded the app yet? Download here